Aurogra 100 mg - A Generic Viagra You Want to Know About
Sildenafil or Viagra is often used to treat erectile dysfunction in Men. Aurogra 100mg is among such generic medicines that one can find in any chemist shop without any prescription. The treatment is cheap and is extremely useful.
What is Aurogra 100 mg?
- Aurogra 100mg is a generic Viagra that comes with Aurogra 100mg Citrate 100mg as its active ingredient. It is available as a ten tablet strip with pink or red rhombus-shaped tablets.
- It is a type of PDE-5 inhibitor. The medicine relaxes the smooth muscles of the arteries in the penile region and increases the blood flow. Additionally, it also prevents the PDE-5 enzyme that stops the cycle of cGMP enzyme during blood flow. As a result, more blood flows towards the penile region, and a man can get an erection. Please note that the medicine only works if one is sexually aroused.
Some information you need to know before consuming Aurogra 100 mg
Aurogra 100mg interfaces with the blood pressure and can frequently bring down it lower than the typical range. Hence, patients who take meds for Hypertension need their doctor's advice. They might need a changed dose of their hypertension medicine.
- Viagra shows its outcome promptly inside 60 minutes.
- For patients who are taking another PDE-5 inhibitor medication to treat ED or BPH, you can't take Aurogra 100mg soft tablets.
- If you have a PDE-5 inhibitor medicine, you cannot use Aurogra 100mg.
- It isn't for ladies or pregnant ladies. Ladies have their separate viagra. So, if you are a woman, consult to your doctor who can offer you the proper Viagra medicine.
- Aurogra 100mg soft tablets are also not ideal for men who have crossed the age barrier of 65.
- Continuously try to counsel your primary care physician or possibly a drug specialist before starting with Aurogra 100mg. It is because the medicine might have some inactive ingredients that are harmful to you.
- Abstain from expending Aurogra 100 mg in case you have allergies.
- Men who have retinitis pigmentosa and use prescriptions like Retin A cream can't utilize Aurogra 100mg soft tablets.
- Aurogra 100 mg reacts with Nitrate medicines and increases their efficiency. Therefore, those taking medication like dinitrate, isosorbide monopartite must stay away from using it.
- It can cause unexpected vision loss or reduced pressure inside the Optic nerve. If you have glaucoma or use Bimatoprost, you may require a doctor's consultation.
- Monobenzone meds like benoquin cream also react with Aurogra 100mg and cause adverse impacts. Patients who are utilizing this cream to treat their vitiligo can't take Aurogra 100mg.
- Liquor can diminish the intensity of Aurogra 100 mg and can likewise cause hazardous symptoms. Hence, stay away from alcohol or alcoholic beverages while you are on Aurogra 100mg.
- Smoking also decreases the efficiency of Aurogra 10 mg. So, avoid smoking in case you need to consume Aurogra 100mg.
- If you have a history of depression or mental illness like bipolar disorder, trauma-related disease, Aurogra 100mg may not be enough. Please consult your doctor and give him details about your medicines to ensure the drug does not interact with any medications.
- Grapefruit Extract and juices prevent the effects of Aurogra 100mg. Along these lines, abstain from devouring such nourishments on the off chance that you are recommended Aurogra 100mg.
- It isn't for children or young stars under 18 years of age.
- Aurogra 100mg can cause dizziness or sudden vision loss. So, avoid driving after taking medicine.
- High-fat meals or foods with higher fat content prevent the medicine from working faster. So, always take a light meal before you consume Aurogra 100mg.
How to take Aurogra 100m mg?
- Always consult with your doctor or at least with pharmacists to know about the proper instructions, you can take medicine with or without food, and the most common practice is taking it with a glass of water. You need to swallow the medicine whole and should not crush it or break it before consuming it.
- In general, men are recommended to take one 100 mg tablet of Aurogra at least 1 hour before engaging in any sexual activity. Some are also prescribed one medicine each day at a fixed time.
Overdose of Aurogra 100m mg
Overdose or taking more than the prescribed amount can cause serious problems like painful or prolonged erection, heart attack-like symptoms, so, contact the emergency service as soon as possible to get medical attention
Side effects of Aurogra 100m mg
Common side effects are nausea, dizziness, headache, vision disturbance, cloudy urine, indigestion or constipation, sleep apnea. If you experience a painful and prolonged erection or bloody urine and irregular heartbeat, consult your doctor immediately.