Caverta - The Common ED Treatment Drug
Erectile dysfunction or ED is a health condition for which a man cannot sustain a proper erection. Or, even if someone suffering from ED develops erection, he may not be able to hold it for long and may suffer from primary ejaculation. It is commonly known as impotence in men. But, ED is not impotence. In reality, it leads to weakness, or it may prevent a man from impregnating a woman. Men who suffer from ED may have a healthy sperm count and may be able to father a child if they can develop a sustainable erection.
ED is strongly related to age, and more than 30% percent of men may suffer from ED after the age of 40. Additionally, mental illness or stress and anxiety and depression may also lead to ED. But, whatever the cause is, ED is curable.
Caverta, a medicine containing Sildenafil citrate or Generic Viagra, can easily prevent this health condition in men and help them develop an erection for a proper amount of time.
What is Caverta?
- Caverta is a medicine containing Sildenafil Citrate. It is a type of Viagra. Caverta is available in 100 mg power. It is often treated as OTC medicine that one can purchase without a prescription from any local pharmacy.
- Caverta is a type of Phosphodiesterase-5 Enzyme Inhibitors or PDE-5 inhibiting drugs. It dilates the Corpora cavernosa and other blood vessels of the penile region. As a result, the blood flows faster in the direction of the penis.
- It also increases the production of CGMP in blood and prevents the enzyme PDE-5 from disintegrating Cgmp. As a result, a man can develop a full-fledged erection during sexual activity.
- Please note that Caverta cannot initiate an erection if a man does not get sexually aroused. Hence, arousal needs to be present so that Sildenafil Citrate can work properly.
Important information about Caverta Tablets
- Caverta contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient. Even Though it is available and anyone can buy it as an OTC medicine, consulting a doctor is the best idea. A doctor may help you with the right dosage to ensure you get the best effect.
- Please do not take Caverta with any nitrate medicine. Nitrate medicines for chest pain react with Sildenafil and can worsen your present health condition. Or guanylate cyclase stimulators for pulmonary hypertension can also respond with Caverta and may not work correctly. Both these medicines can lower your blood pressure drastically if taken along Caverta.
- Suppose you are allergic to Sildenafil or any type of PDE-5 inhibitors. You cannot take this medicine.
- If someone is taking a medicine that is a PDE-5 inhibitor, they cannot consume Caverta. It is not right to pair this generic Viagra with another PDE-5 inhibitor.
- Antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, etc. can prevent Caverta from working correctly.
Steps to follow before consuming Caverta
- Consult your doctor once before you start taking Caverta. Discuss in detail about your present health condition and inform your PCP if you have-
- Heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest pain or heart failure history
- Undergone heart surgery within one year
- High blood pressure or low blood pressure
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Hereditary retinitis pigmentosa
- Hemophilia or any type of belling or blood clotting problem
- Had stomach ulcers in the past
- You cannot take Caverta if you take oral antifungal medicines like itraconazole or ketoconazole.
- It is not prescribed for people who are using HIV protease inhibitors.
- Viagra is not for pregnant women.
- Caverta does not offer erection in case a man has a deformed penis or any other type of impotence.
- It is not prescribed for men over 70 years old and children for less than 18 years.
- One should not consume alcohol if he is consuming Caverta. It can prevent the medicine from reaching its full potential.
- Smoking is prohibited during Caverta consumption.
- Some people often experience sudden vision loss or dizziness if they consume Sildenafil Citrate. So, prevent driving after taking this medicine.
How to take Caverta Tablets
- Always follow the instruction of your doctor or the pharmacist to consume the medicine properly. If you have any questions, ask the pharmacist to get precise information.
- You can take medicine without water. Always drink one glass of water after taking it. If you have difficulty in swallowing tablets or capsules, you may opt for Kamagra oral jelly. It is a gel-based medicine that contains Sildenafil Citrate. For the oral jelly, open one sachet and have the medicine directly from the packet. You can also get a spoon to scoop the pulp from it.
Dosage of Caverta Tablets
- Caverta is available in different varieties like Caverta 25 mg, Caverta 50 mg, or Caverta 100 mg. If you want the best results, buy the prescribed medicine in the right dosage.
- In general, one needs to take this medicine at least thirty minutes before any type of sexual activity. It is better to take medication before one hour to get the right effect. In some situations, a patient may require to accept one medicine at a fixed time per day.
What should you do in case of overdose?
In case of overdose, you need to contact the nearest hospital for immediate treatment. It is because overdose often causes priapism or a prolonged or painful erection that is a severe condition.
Common side effects of Caverta Tablets
- Common side effects include headache, diarrhea, constipation, ingestion, sleeplessness, dizziness. Some patients also have sudden vision loss, light sensitivity, nosebleed. Serious side effects like the excessive tearing of the eye, buzzing sensation in ears, prolonged erection needs medical attention.
- Caverta is a medicine used to treat ED in men and help them achieve a sustainable erection during sexual intercourse. It is often available as an OTC drug without any prescription. But, one should consult a doctor for the best results.