Lovegra - Know More about This Women’s Viagra
Women can also suffer from sexual problems. A lot of women often suffer from low libido and may not have the enthusiasm to engage in sexual activities with their respective partners. For them, Lovegra can be a great choice. Lovegra is also known as the women's Viagra.
It contains the same Sildenafil citrate like men's Viagra or generic Viagra, But the medicine works differently in women. Lovegra reduces serotonin, a neurotransmitter that can decrease sexual urge. As the result, it allows a woman to relax and get aroused without much problem. On top of that, Lovegra also increases the secretion of dopamine and norepinephrine and can help in restoring sexual desire.
What is lovegra?
Lovegra is Viagra for women. It also contains Sildenafil Citrate as its main ingredient. Suppose a woman suffers from homosexualism or loses sexual interest. It can help them in achieving sexual satisfaction and arousal.
The medicine is available as a generic or OTC medicine. In general, a strip of Lovegra contains four rhombus-shaped pink tablets.
Some important information you need to know before taking Lovegra
- Viagra has a direct impact on blood pressure and decreases it. So, if you are taking medicine to treat high blood pressure, consult your doctor. You may need to get a changed dose of the medicine while you are on Lovegra.
- Additionally, it likewise expands the power of nitrate drugs like dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and so forth that is utilized to treat hypertension or chest pain. Consequently, patients who take nitrate-containing medication need to keep away from Lovegra.
- Any individual who is taking PED-5 inhibitors can't utilize women’s Viagra. Lovegra is itself a PDE-5 inhibitor and should not be taken with other PED-5 inhibitors.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Adhere to the guidelines of your PCP before you start Lovegra.
- Individuals who are hypersensitive to Sildenafilneed to abstain from utilizing Lovegra.
- It can decrease blood pressure in the optic nerve of the eye and may likewise cause sudden vision loss in certain individuals. If you are using Bimatoprost to treat glaucoma, stay away from Lovegra.
- It isn't ideal for women who have retinitis pigmentosa or use retinoid medicines.
- Women with higher levels of cholesterol need specialist counsel before using Lovegra.
- You should quit smoking if you plan to use Lovegra.
- If you have had your menopause, counsel your PCP before starting it.
- You have to quit drinking liquor while you are on this medication because liquor can cause reactions.
- Grapefruit and its juice regularly connect with Lovegra or Sildenafil and causes extreme symptoms. Thus, grapefruit items must be abstained from during Lovegra consumption.
- Women under 18 years of age should not use this medication.
- Counsel your primary care physician if you plan for pregnancy or need to get pregnant.
- In case you are breastfeeding, using Lovegra is not recommended.
- If you are using antifungal medicines to treat any infection, you should not take Lovegra. Wait till the course is complete.
- Never mix Lovergra with other medicine or medical suspension.
How to take lovegra
- Adhere to the guidance of your doctor to take the medication. If you have bought it as an OTC medicine, ask the pharmacist or read the guidelines before devouring it. It is ideal to go, as indicated by the recommendation to get the best outcome from the medication. It isn't addictive, yet a few ladies can build up a propensity to utilize it before sexual activities. In such cases, one ought to talk with a specialist to get prompt consideration.
- You can take the tablets with food or water. Or, ask your doctor on utilization and application technique. Please make a point to use the pills without breaking or smashing it. Kindly abstaining from breathing in or infusing this medication as it can prompt adverse symptoms.
- You should never share the medicine with others without any prior knowledge.
Dosage of lovegra
A woman should take medicine at least one hour before any sexual activity. One medicine is recommended.
How to store lovegra
One should store Lovegra in ambient temperature away from the reach of children.
Side effects of lovegra
Side effects include headaches, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, nasal congestion, dizziness, increased chances of UTI, diarrhoea, facial flushing etc.
Lovegra is often called women's viagra that allows a woman to overcome low libido and helps them to enjoy sexual life effectively. It is available as an OTC medicine, and one can easily buy it without a valid prescription.